The M.P. Birla Millennium Art Gallery was inaugurated on 13th June 2002 by the Right Honorable Tessa Jowell MP, Chairman of the Millennium Commission. It is a light, spacious and airy room made so by several windows, one of which leads on to a decked terrace.
The gallery is available to hire by artists and promoters and can accommodate most mediums, from paintings and prints, to sculptures and installations.
The Bhavan seeks to promote artists from any origin whose aim it is to expand our understanding and appreciation of worldwide contemporary art, through their work and with talks and workshops.
- The Bhavan Gallery is 140 square meters in size with wall space adding up to 40 meters by 2.6 meters high.
- The gallery is fully equipped and very well lit and has a storage room.
- The hiring fee of the gallery is £100 per day weekdays, £175 per day weekends, or £750 for a whole week. ( Please contact email@example.com for detailed hire form and conditions)
- Each exhibition will be publicized in the Bhavan’s monthly newsletter.
- The Bhavan does not provide invigilation throughout the duration of the exhibition. The artist must organise this as someone must be in the gallery during opening hours.
- The Bhavan has no individual insurance for art work displayed at the gallery. This must be organized by the artist if he or she wishes to do so.
- The opening hours of the gallery are from 11am to 7pm every day.